PayPal is widely use for online transaction and in eCommerce.
At Breadnbeyond, we select PayPal as our payment processor, and Xero as our invoicing system.
Buyers who do not have a PayPal account may send a maximum of $4,000.00 USD or the equivalent thereof, for a one-time single transaction using their credit card.
Some countries (and some credit cards) may have lower limit. If the invoice amount is larger than your limit, please notify us and we will split the invoice to smaller amounts.
If you, or your company, doesn’t have a PayPal account, you can use your credit card (or your company’s credit card) to pay a PayPal generated invoice.
All payment data is secured and stored on PayPal’s server, we never store nor receive your data.
Wire Transfer and Transferwise
Another way to pay us is by wire transfer, which is slower but may be easier and accountable for you and your organization. If you want to pay us through bank transfer, please contact our representative for more information.
As an alternative, there’s another payment solution for cross-border transaction. If you are having difficulties paying our PayPal invoice with a credit card, you can use Transferwise, a low cost payment option to send money across the world.
Paying our invoices with your Credit Card
Paying our invoice with a credit card is very easy and fast. As a bonus, you may be eligible to get some additional reward points or cashback for your next shopping spree, or Frequent Flyer Miles for your next trip.
Please take a look at our step-by-step guide below to pay your invoice.
1. Check your email inbox for an email that includes the invoice.
2. Click “Pay online” button on the invoice.
3. If you can’t click it, open the PDF on your browser.
4. If you have a PayPal account, you can easily login and pay. Otherwise, to pay without creating a PayPal account, scroll down and click on the “Pay with a credit or debit card” link.
5. Select your payment option (credit card or debit card) and fill out the form, then click the orange button at the bottom when you’re done.
Several countries may have limitation from PayPal, which will require you to create an account with them and verify it before you can make payment. This is entirely up to PayPal’s discretion and it is outside of our control.
When that happen, please understand that it may require several days for you to verify.
Why Do We Use PayPal?
- It is A Flexible Way to Shop. Users can set up multiple bank accounts, debit cards, and credit cards to fund their PayPal account.
- Instant Transfer Process. A user can instantly transfer money to other users worldwide with just a click.
- Safety First. PayPal seeks to help keep user’s personal information safe and private using multiple security measure.
- Incredibly Convenient and Widely Used. All payment information is stored on the user’s account. It also provides users with an app so they can do transactions anywhere, anytime from the palm of their hand.
- Special Discounts. PayPal constantly provides users with unique incentives or special offers from companies like HP, Barnes & Noble, Walmart, Nike, and more.
- Easy Xero Integration. Each time a user makes a sale with PayPal, an invoice will be automatically created in Xero from the order.
Creating a PayPal account
If you don’t have a PayPal account, it may be best for you to just create an account and verify it.
You will be able to send a maximum of $10,000.00 USD or the equivalent.
Using AMEX to pay
Regarding AMEX, PayPal accepts AMEX, but the downside of using PayPal is that most of the time they don’t tell us if there any bounces or failed payment attempt.
At the moment, I can say that AMEX has been a problem for a while, so if you are using AMEX and have an issue with paying PayPal invoice, here’s our recommendation:
- Create a PayPal account and verify your AMEX card
- Try use another card other than AMEX. VISA and MasterCard works better with PayPal.
- If you want to add more than one credit card on your PayPal account, you may need to call PayPal to do so. PayPal default is only one credit card per account, and they will need extra verification to allow you adding more cards
Other scenarios that might cause issue with PayPal
If you have tried everything and PayPal still deny your credit card, let’s see what are the other possibilities:
- Your credit card doesn’t work well with PayPal (you can try another credit card)
- You are travelling, PayPal recognize that and put a safety guard against stolen cards
- You are using VCC (Virtual Credit Card), delete that card from your PayPal account
- You need to verify your PayPal account and your credit card
- Your credit card has reached their maximum limit (most likely not the case)
If any of these happens, please double check:
- If you have made a PayPal account
- If you have verified your PayPal account and your credit card
- If you have tried using another card, and call PayPal representative
PayPal has a tendency to mask their error code, and only display a very vague error message, like “We’re sorry, but we can’t send your payment right now”
There are few ways to solve this issue, but first of all:
Please check your profile and if the address doesn’t match your credit card billing address, replace it with a new address.
If it doesn’t solve the problem, see below.
- See your profile and if your credit card is a VCC (Virtual Credit Card), please delete the card and replace it with a new card. You may want to consider withdrawing all your money at PayPal if you are using VCC because PayPal may limit your account without any notice. If it doesn’t solve the problem, see below.
- If you have enough PayPal balance to pay the invoice, you can delete all the credit card information (you can add them again later), and PayPal may just work. If it doesn’t solve the problem, see below.
- Call PayPal and ask for help.
Paying with PayPal balance
If you already have a PayPal account with enough balance to pay, it would be very easy for you.
Tips to Secure Your PayPal Transactions
Online payment is convenient. But, to stay secure, make sure to think before you click.
- Keep your security software updated
- Set a strong and complex password
- Avoid using public Wi-Fi
- Deal with reputable websites only
- Always read the fine print and make sure you understand the payment policies
Adding a new credit card or bank account
Adding new card or bank account to PayPal can be tricky. If you found this message on when you are checking out, then you may need to log in to your PayPal account and contact PayPal representative to temporarily open up your account, to enable you to add another credit card.
The same thing happens if you are going to add a bank account for a withdrawal.
This is a safety precaution that was added to avoid someone using stolen credit card. Although we’re not working for PayPal, but we understand that with this safety precaution, paying invoices will be easier.
Bonus: Avoiding Chargeback or Dispute on PayPal
Disputes may arise due to disagreements or miscommunications between the buyers and sellers.
However, there are some cases where we receive chargeback requests because the card owner doesn’t know that the card is being used to pay our services. This may happen if the CEO’s credit card is being used for transaction instead of using company’s credit card, and then the card owner ‘forgot’ about this transaction, and request a chargeback.
In this case, we will need some time to reverse the charge. And the card issuer may be charged as much as $100 for the chargeback fee and other service fee.
If all these doesn’t work for you, no worries!
Just ask us for help.